Literacy builds strong, resilient communities. People with higher literacy skills
• Earn more
• Work more
• Need less social assistance
• Make better health choices
• Lead healthier lives
• Live longer and more independently
• Are less involved with crime
• Are more likely to vote, volunteer, get involved in their communities
• Ensure that their children have strong literacy skills
Are you interested in improving your reading, writing, computer, and/or math skills?
Or do you know of someone who can use some help with their upgrading?
We offer free confidential tutoring services for high school dogwood, basic workplace skills, and basic computer skills.
Contact us and we’ll connect you with a volunteer tutor.